Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions of which FunStop Family Action Park abides by:
- Any information you share with us is completely safe, for such items as purchases, information etc.
- With the purchase of your tickets you agree to not hold this entity responsible for any injuries or accidents that may be incurred while enjoying any of the activities in our park.
- Safety is our utmost concern. There are guidelines established for every ride and activity with your safety and the safety of your family in mind. These guidelines must be adhered to without exception for the complete safety of your family and our employees.
- In the case of rain canceling your ride or activity you can receive a full refund for your paid ticket price. Keep in mind that tickets do not have an expiration date and can be used anytime or traded for another ride or activity of equal value or you can pay the difference for upgraded ride.
- Refunds are normally only given in the case of weather related closing. Each case is taken on it’s own merits. Tickets can always be traded for other ticketed activities or rides of equal value. They can also be kept and used at a later date.
- We do not accept tickets or wristbands purchased at any other place of business, but we do accept all competitor coupons.
- We do not discriminate based on race, age, creed, sex, or physical handicap. Any restrictions at individual rides are based solely on the safety of the costumer.