FunStop Family Action Park Rules
Everyone visiting FunStop Family Action Park must follow these simple park rules:
- Fun Stop Family Action Park is open to all people and free to come in and walk around. In fact we encourage it.
- No infants or pregnant woman are allowed on any of the rides at the current time.
- All children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or over.
- No skateboarding, rollerblading, roller-skating or wheelies on property at anytime for the safety of all concerned.
- No panhandling, soliciting for money, or selling of unauthorized product on the property.
- Height, weight and age restrictions are given in the description of each ride.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs allowed on property.
- If you choose to carry a gun, concealed, you must have a permit.
- No arguing or fighting with customers and / or employees will be tolerated.
- If rules for the go cart tracks are not adhered to, the ride will be ended immediately for everyone. No bumping, no wrecking others; stay seated with all body parts in go-cart for duration of ride. Do not get out of car for any reason during a ride. An attendant will help you if a problem arises.
- Seatbelts must be used on all rides. No exceptions.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances and become aggressive towards customers or employees, you be escorted off property and the police may be called.
- No sexual harassment or stalking of customers or employees will be tolerated.
This is a Family Park and as such we strive to keep the atmosphere and property reflective of this.